The end of the year is fast approaching. I almost killed my giant pumpkin seedling, have some miniatures growing and have been painting some pumpkins.
I’ve started a little bit later than previous year, find out how the start of November has been going.
A bit of an update on what I have been up to the last couple of weeks, I’ve been delivering seedlings and put up some early season protection.
I’ve been busy with pumpkin promotion, selling seedlings and catching up with Gareth and Grace.
I have a good looking seedling now, so I have transplanted it outside and I have now come up with a nickname for the other seedling.
My irrigation is all set up now, find out what didn’t work. And an update on the seedlings.
The Harris 561 seeds are growing well, I started some Harris 1740.5 seeds, and one of the other ones decided to wake up.
My initial 3 seeds didn’t want to germinate for some reason, so I started some Harris 561 and they germinated within 36hrs.
It’s germination time for the 2016 season, I have got off to a good start. Check out what seeds I have started and how they look so far.
This is what I have been up to lately and how I am doing my germination this year with a lack of a hot water cupboard.